• Hazel Buctayon

Stocked.ph: First exclusive website for Pinoy stock media now up

It’s like Shutterstock, only uniquely Pinoy.


The first stock site for Philippine-specific creative assets is finally here!


Stocked.ph, a stock photography website specifically made to cater to the need for Philippine stock media contents, has recently made its debut.

Heralded as the “Philippines only Royalty-free stock media,” Stocked.ph features photos, videos, fonts, and illustrations from different creatives.


Erwin Malabanan, freelance graphic artist, and brain behind the website said it was established to fulfill the need for more media content which are uniquely Filipino and provide income opportunities for creatives.


“This idea isn’t actually new for me. Ever since nagstart ako sa media production way back 2007 (3D, VFX, editing, and production) lagi kami naghahanap ng mga content na nagfe-feature sa Philippines. Either drone shots, skyline shot ng Makati CBD or anything wala ka makikita online. If meron man, hindi siya pwede gamitin for commercial use. So since COVID [19] (corona virus disease-19) happened, I started this side project,” he said.


In a post by the Stocked.ph Facebook page, one of the reasons the community-based stock photography website was made was to support content creators especially during these times.


Malabanan added that currently, its main feature is the building of a community in order for it to work. It currently has 23 local artists contributing to the platform.


Creatives who register to be authors of the website can earn 70 percent from the revenue rates. The remaining 30 percent will be used to pay for hosting, domain, and server storage.


Stocked.ph will also soon offer animations, voice overs, and 3d assets.


All stock media found in the website can be licensed royalty-free either for commercial or editorial use. N